SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT - TAKE A MOMENT TO READ BEFORE YOU ORDER *


Welcome to AnnasDarkTreasures!


I am a small business based in Greece and in my shop you can find a series of gothic, steampunk, mystical and occult handmade jewelry, made with love and cared to the detail. My designs are made to be unique for the person who wears them, and that's why only one piece is made for every item. My processing (making) time is 3 to 5 business days and I will do my best to meet the shipping estimates.


I welcome you to take a look and find your style and If you have any question feel free to contact me!

see more at: alternative

The packages are sent by post only. No other transport or courier company is used. The orders ship ONLY in business days, Monday through Friday, depending on the day of your order. My shop ships only in Europe and USA. For this reason please provide a valid phone number in case someone needs to contact you. Deliveries of the packages may take up to 1-4 weeks. Every effort will be made from my part to complete the orders and in case it is not possible I will inform you as soon as possible.


Please take some time to read the store policy before ordering to avoid future problems with any delays. I'll be happy to help and answer to you. Thank you in advance for your support in our store and your understanding.

see more at: steampunk jewelry


*************************************************************************************

USE CODE DARKFAV1 AND GET 10% OFF IN THE ITEMS YOU HAVE FAVORITED!

USE CODE DARKABAC1 AND GET 10% OFF IN THE ITEMS YOU HAVE LEFT IN YOUR CART!

see more at: Earrings pendants


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jobs in oyo